What's my order status / Has my order shipped?
You will receive an order confirmation via email within 24 hours of placing your online order. If you do not receive your order confirmation, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will also receive a shipping confirmation via email when your order has shipped from our warehouse. It will contain information to track your order.
If it has been more than a few days entering your order and you have not yet received your shipping confirmation, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
Please note that Xcel is closed and does not ship for the week between Christmas and New Year's Day. Any orders placed during this time will be accepted, but will not be shipped until Xcel reopens.
Please visit Ordering & Returns for more information on ordering and shipping.
What are Xcel's product warranties? Can I send my product in to be repaired?
Warranty claims are for product being sent to Xcel for repair. For returns of Xcel online purchases, please visit Ordering & Returns.
At Xcel we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on materials and workmanship from the original purchase date:
- Wetsuits: 1 YEAR from original purchase date.
- UV, Accessories, Apparel: 3 MONTHS from original purchase date.
Xcel is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Submitting a warranty claim does not guarantee repair or replacement. Product sent to us for warranty will be evaluated for repair (or replacement) at Xcel's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Repairs, or alterations, to any area of the product done or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Xcel repair facility.
- Products classified as seconds, samples, or used.
- Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care, or any damage beyond the product's natural life expectancy. (A wetsuit's natural life expectancy is 3 years.)
- Warranty claim requests without valid proof of purchase.
- UV, Accessories, and/or Apparel products over 3 months from date of purchase.
To begin your warranty claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the warranty return forms.
How do I care for my Xcel product?
You can help maximize the natural product life of your wetsuit by:
- Rinsing your product after each use with fresh, cool water (hot water reduces neoprene flexibility).
- Hanging your product to dry inside-out on a plastic or wooden hanger in the shade (sunlight damages neoprene).
- Occasionally rinsing your product in non-bleach, mild laundry detergent sudsy water.
- Avoiding heating or folding your product (that includes leaving it in a crumpled heap in the back of your car).
- Wetsuits should never be ironed or put in a clothes washer or dryer.
Does Xcel publish a product catalog?
Currently Xcel does not publish a retail product catalog. For the most up-to-date Xcel product information, please visit our SHOP.
My store is interested in becoming an authorized Xcel dealer. How do we do it?
Xcel highly values the business we do with our authorized dealers, and will consider new dealer opportunities with stores/shops and online sellers. Please email us at email@example.com, with your shop and contact information, if you are interested in becoming a dealer of Xcel merchandise.
Is your site secure?
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption and firewall technology throughout the ordering process. Most browsers will show a lock icon in the bottom status bar on secure pages. Look for this icon on any Web page that asks for your personal information. To further ensure your security, we use state of the art SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect your personal information from unauthorized use.